I can't seem to get Mobile Me Sync to work for me Why?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by WizardHunt, May 8, 2009.

1. WizardHunt macrumors 68000

WizardHunt

I just did a fresh install and I did sync my email, bookmarks and contacts and so on, before i did the fresh install. Now when i go into my sys prefs and choose mobile me and then select the tab Sync, I can check off the box Synchronize with MobileMe. . . but everything is grayed out. Then I chose the advance button and tried to register my computer again. Sometimes it tries to register it but never finds anything. Other times i go in there and it does not even let me search for a registered computer. What the heck is going on?

Any ideas ??? It shows on the account tab and I am signed in and everything. so what is wrong. Why can't I sync my stuff?

2. WizardHunt thread starter macrumors 68000

WizardHunt

I found out the problem. Thought I would give you a heads up. I thought I used the correct login. Apparently I did not. Once I logged off and then signed back in in the window that is in the sys prefs then it allowed me to sync all my stuff. Problem solved.