I can't seem to get Mobile Me Sync to work for me Why?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by WizardHunt, May 8, 2009.

1. WizardHunt macrumors demi-god

WizardHunt

I just did a fresh install and I did sync my email, bookmarks and contacts and so on, before i did the fresh install. Now when i go into my sys prefs and choose mobile me and then select the tab Sync, I can check off the box Synchronize with MobileMe. . . but everything is grayed out. Then I chose the advance button and tried to register my computer again. Sometimes it tries to register it but never finds anything. Other times i go in there and it does not even let me search for a registered computer. What the heck is going on?

Any ideas ??? It shows on the account tab and I am signed in and everything. so what is wrong. Why can't I sync my stuff?

2. WizardHunt thread starter macrumors demi-god

WizardHunt

I found out the problem. Thought I would give you a heads up. I thought I used the correct login. Apparently I did not. Once I logged off and then signed back in in the window that is in the sys prefs then it allowed me to sync all my stuff. Problem solved.