I can't stand the haters anymore!

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by nando2323, Jan 15, 2009.

1. nando2323 macrumors 6502a

God all these Apple haters are just getting on my last nerves it's not even funny. It's like Microsoft and Dell are sending them pay checks in the mail or something. They are like oooh look this new Dell E4200 is so nice it does this and that, look it's got a backlit keyboard. I was like please Apple has had that for 5 years now. Then it's, you can't use Apple computers in the enterprise because this and that, blah blah blah. Oh OSX doesn't do this or that, and every single time they try stating something I burn them with the facts.

The thing that erks me the most about them is that they just talk out their asses and have never even used OSX or owned an Apple product in their lives. I am a Network Admin for a Fortune 1000 company and converted to Apple almost 2 years now. So all I do is catch flack from these haters everyday it's so freaking annoying. Sorry for venting or bitching but it's just getting on my freaking nerves.

2. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

lol sadly enough, they've always been around and will most likely never go away. There are way too many factors that can make somebody just HATE something without necessarily having a good reason for it ;)

3. talkingfuture macrumors 65816

talkingfuture

There are a lot of people out there that just don't "get it". Its about more than just matching prices and specs between Macs and PCs

4. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

wow who really cares about computers...they are tools for people...just tools

i fail to see why so many get up in arms over a company they dont work for or anything.

are they wrong? maybe in some aspects, but seriously ,anyone who gets so worked up about it and needs to always defend apple needs to calm down

5. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

I know a few. I was once one of them :eek: then I actually used a mac and realised.

If people don't want to open their minds to alternatives but still slate the 'opposition' fine let them do it. I know I prefer OSX to Windows, but I don't ram it down peoples throats and when people try it on me I just give them unbiased facts and leave them with it.

Ranting on a forum about haters makes you sound like a hater too. ;)

6. Mr_Brightside_@ macrumors 68020

Mr_Brightside_@

End of thread.

7. bigjnyc macrumors 603

bigjnyc

blah.... there are people like that on this side of the fence too. There are Apple fanboys who you would swear receive a royalty check hand delivered by steve jobs himself every month.

its like the above posters said its a computer stop looking at it and defending it as a personal attack, seriously Apple does not give you a cut of their sales for you to be defending them.

8. Theophany macrumors 6502a

Theophany

People piss and moan about Windows all_the_time_, it suddenly becomes different when people piss and moan about your choice of computer?

Besides which, who gives a monkey's? It's a computer, not a sexual preference. :confused:

9. Primejimbo macrumors 68040

I have one as a "friend" and she knows nothing about computers at all. I just ignore her when she starts bashing Apple.

10. OllyW Moderator

OllyW

Staff Member

I don't like what you are saying about haters.

I guess that makes me a hater hater hater. :p

11. MacTraveller macrumors regular

Bingo. And now you realize that a good fraction of the Macrumors.com posters are actually thralls hired by Dell and Microsoft to stir FUD (fear uncertainty and doubt) and to stir negative rumors and misinformation so that Apple's public image steadily nosedives during these difficult times for Apple's CEO.

You win five dollah!

12. sharp65 macrumors 6502

It's really not that different from the people here who would gladly take a bullet for Steve Jobs, while arguing things that they really have no knowledge in. It's a double sided coin.

13. tringo macrumors regular

I'm really happy that there are still lots of Apple haters.

a) It means that Apple will continue to innovate, in an effort to win new customers.

b) It means that I can be relatively unique in not having a generic laptop that no-one notices.

14. bruinsrme macrumors 603

bruinsrme

So many threads with comments bout how much windows sucks, microsoft sucks, an pc suck.

yet so many talk about running or wanting to load windows on their Macs.
    Threads about Windows 7 beta, how to download Windows 7, Windows 7 Owned, How do I load XP with bootcamp, Which version of Vista for bootamp, should I load XPor Vista with bootcamp.

Read through this site, the "hatred" for the PC world is alive and well.

15. bruinsrme macrumors 603

bruinsrme

You want to be noticed for your laptop?

16. tringo macrumors regular

Well, it's kind of nice if someone says "that's a really nice laptop, can I have a look?"

17. Tosser macrumors 68030

[​IMG]