i cant unlock my iphone 4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by mohit.mittal777, Jul 5, 2011.

1. mohit.mittal777 macrumors newbie

hiii guys...
    m using iphone 4 with baseband 1.59.00... i updated my phone with ios 4.3.3 using snow breeze 2.7.3 n took the steps like...
    running snowbreeze >> slecting ipsw file>> expert mode >> build custom ipsw>> then going to dfu mode >>> n then restoring with the custom ipsw file

but after it gets restore i cannot open my phone...it is stuck with the screen in which it shows "slide for emergency"

and secondly i tried another method using snowbreeze only

running snowbreeze >> slecting ipsw file>> simple mode >> then going to dfu mode >>> n then restoring with the custom ipsw file

it gets jailbroken but i cant run any sim on it even after installing ULTRASNOW 1.2.3
    is dere any method so that i can unlock my iphone...plzz help...:(:(

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You need to activate it using an official sim from the company the phone is locked to or you hactivate it.

3. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

I'll just expand on what AJ said:

During the IPSW creation process, you will be asked whether or not you want "hactivation". If you do not have an active (or once active and now burnt) SIM card for the carrier that the phone is locked to, you will need to hactivate. This means the the phone will be activated immediately and automatically post-restore.