I cant wait!!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by NunnOtha, Mar 1, 2011.

1. NunnOtha macrumors member

Reading so many rumors, and skipping on the first ipad has me feeling like a kid before christmas. Even though im hearing that itll be a modest update, it being my first ipad, ill be satisfied either way. Is there anyone else that has been checking on the status of this thing for weeks and now has a feeling of "finally"??

2. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

I was given an iPad for Christmas and returned it :mad: I couldn't be happier that a new iPad will finally be released!

3. HA5TY macrumors member

4. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

Same here! I really don't care what it has and doesn't have! Just been waiting as patient as possible since November.

5. HA5TY macrumors member

I'm just praying the lowest model has 32gb. I don't want to have to pay 100 extra bucks to get 32gb

6. Hans Brix macrumors 6502

I'm excited to see what they release, but I won't be buying one. My family and I haven't used the iPad much lately. They prefer the iPhones and iPod Touch and I prefer using my MBP.

7. MrWillie macrumors 65816

MrWillie

If it's $599, what difference does it make if there is a $499 model? Or are you hoping for a 32 gig @ $499? I seriously doubt there will be a 128 gig model. Especially at $699.

8. HA5TY macrumors member

I want the 499 model to be 32gb

9. kramjam macrumors 6502

kramjam

So excited here as well. Hopefully it will be shipping soon and won't have to wait long to have the new one in my hands.

10. NunnOtha thread starter macrumors member

Exactly. It would absolutely suck to get an announcement and then have to be patient for another month. Hopefully Apple at least starts preorders before the weekend hits.

11. KaPOWitsCHRIS macrumors 6502

KaPOWitsCHRIS

Same here!