I cleaner pro 99% mib

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by frenchbullcho, Aug 5, 2016.

1. frenchbullcho macrumors regular

plesse help guys and help me lower my % . Why is my % almost maxed out?!?

Attached Files:

2. StarkCity macrumors 6502a

StarkCity

I assume you're jailbroken on 9.3.3. There's a stashing tweak that can help in Cydia...... Have you removed languages, dictionaries and keyboards you don't use via iCleaner?

3. frenchbullcho thread starter macrumors regular

I have not, how can I do that if you don't mind me asking?

4. idntknw macrumors member

I'm maxed out also.What is the top graph showing the exact space of?

5. StarkCity, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016

StarkCity macrumors 6502a

StarkCity

This side is the OS. The 9.3.3 JB introduced a new situation in which it takes up more space than any other JB. Search Cydia or google stash tweak ..... It's a popular problem. As far as how to use iCleaner, it has options to remove certain stuff. I'm sure there are tutorials/threads out there. I remove a lot of stuff. Definitely read up on it before deleting things.
    https://m.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/4ugzui/release_stashing_for_92933_get_more_space_on_your/

6. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

Because this is a semi-untethered jailbreak, it isn't possible to move all the stock iOS system stuff from the system partition to the /var/stash and symlink to those directories (which was what was previously done with the untethered jailbreaks)

Because of this, you get very little free space on the system partition. According to coolstarorg, you get: