I Could'nt Wait on the Mini Any longer

Discussion in 'Mac mini' started by Scarpad, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Scarpad macrumors 68000

Scarpad

I'll probably be kicking my Self when they release the HDMI Equipped I-3 version Next month (Past My Return Time) but I could'nt wait anylonger to get an update. I have a really aging 1.42ghz PPC Mini. I skipped the Intels until they got to CoreDuo2 and Snow Leopard. I Ordered a 2.53 ghz Model w/320 HD. Compared to what I have now this should be a screamer. (They Have'nt announced I-3's I Have no Inside info I just predicted what normally happens when I buy something...)

2. robby818 macrumors 6502a

I wouldn't worry about it... the great thing about the minis is that they really hold their value. I sold my mini with the Intel graphics chip for just $180 less than what I paid for it after two years of use. Lots of demand for these on both craigslist and ebay and shipping a mini is super easy. Enjoy the new mini, they are surprisingly fast.

3. msjones macrumors 6502

msjones

Ive done the same, recently purchased the base 2.26GHZ MM. This machine flies, blows my old G5 out of the water. And it hardly kicks out any noise or hear with heavy video encoding. It should last a good few years.

4. CJS7070 macrumors 6502a

CJS7070

I'm sure it'll be a great machine for a long time, enjoy it!

5. dellar macrumors newbie

dellar

mac mini

You'll love it - I got the same 2.53Ghz version with a used 23" ACD and a magic mouse + alu keyboard. Better looking setup that some of the new glossy iMac IMHO. best thing is you can resell it and upgrade to the next mac mini painlessly.