I decided to get this mouse...

BigMacUser

macrumors member
Original poster
May 26, 2006
that one looks similar to the metal finish on the MBPs I think...a lot closer then any of the other ones....I dont think that travel sized mouse will be TOO small...but just right..

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
The USB charge cable is too cute. A very clever idea. I don't know if this is the first mouse to do that (turn itself into a wired mouse while charging), but it's one of those "why doesn't everyone do that?" things to me. :)

realityisterror

macrumors 65816
Aug 30, 2003
Snellville, GA
I remember this mouse came out as the winner in the BlueTooth mouse wars about a year ago. Of the Apple BT Mouse, The Mouse BT, and this RadTech mouse, this one was the ugliest but was constantly the most consistent and efficient mouse in this category.

I've procrastinated buying a mouse for my Powerbook for a long time... Hopefully you'll have good luck with this one.
:D

kevin.rivers

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2005
The BT600 looks like a really good mouse. I think I may pick that up soon...

EDIT: Prostuff1, what do you think of the BT600? It looks a little small in the pictures even though they say it is a full size mouse... Thanks.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
mkrishnan said:
The USB charge cable is too cute. A very clever idea. I don't know if this is the first mouse to do that (turn itself into a wired mouse while charging), but it's one of those "why doesn't everyone do that?" things to me. :)
def. makes more sense then those freakin' cradles that have no purpose if you already have bluetooth on your computer...

prostuff1

macrumors 65816
Jul 29, 2005
Don't step into the kawoosh...
kevin.rivers said:
The BT600 looks like a really good mouse. I think I may pick that up soon...

EDIT: Prostuff1, what do you think of the BT600? It looks a little small in the pictures even though they say it is a full size mouse... Thanks.
To be honest i dont have one yet. But from looking at the pictures and trying to compare dimensions to other mice i think it should be ok.

zagato27

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2003
The Hill
BigMacUser said:
It seems to have the most function....and the best price. Its rechargable bluetooth...and everything...

http://www.radtech.us/Products/BT500.aspx

take a look....it looks like a really weel put together mouse...:cool:
You won't regret it. Bought one for my daughter's iBook. It is slick! They made an improvement by adding a usb cable so you can charge it too. Best thing about it is that it has a "on/off" switch. Cheers

Josias

macrumors 68000
Mar 10, 2006
mkrishnan said:
The 360's wireless controllers do that. (Play 'n charge kit). I hope the BT Mighty Mouse will do that, since it won't be a big pain the ass to run out of batteries for it, especially with a desktop.:D