I Did It! :d

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MacMan93, Sep 10, 2007.

1. MacMan93 macrumors member

I'm so happy. I just ordered my 4GB iPhone off the Apple store. I am so excited! I never thought I'd be owning an iPhone any time soon. Then the price gets cut to a point that a (14 year old) can afford so I HAD to jump on it.

I'm SOO excited! The only downside is I can't afford the iPhone plans....so I have to jailbreak it and stick my AT&T Prepaid sim in there. I was in between the Touch and the iPhone. I think i made the right decision :D

Once I get comfortable with messing with it I may have to give a little hack at (native)programming for the iPhone. (Well atleast a little "Hello World" ;) )

I don't really like the idea of web apps. Man, I hope they eventually release some kind of SDK with like the Cocoa API for the iPhone. That would be awesome.

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Geez, when I was 14, I was excited about getting my first <censored as this is a family forum>. :D

Enjoy your new toy.

3. 4God macrumors 68020

4God

4GB? How much was it?

4. MacMan93 thread starter macrumors member

bahaha! I know whatcha mean ;)

Yea, I can't wait. I should have just paid the extra 16 bucks to get it next-dayed over here! :p

5. MacMan93 thread starter macrumors member

299 + Tax

6. compuguy1088 macrumors 6502a

compuguy1088

There is nothing better than getting a new gadget, as long as it works :)

7. snook911 macrumors 6502a

Why do you have to jailbreak it when you can activate it on prepaid?

8. Eric Lewis macrumors 68020

Eric Lewis

no

just use someone who is 18 to fail the credit check or social security..and then its a gophone..or whatever its called

9. MacMan93 thread starter macrumors member

ah. But you see. The only prepaids you can use "officially" are the Pick Your Plan....meaning I'm still paying 50 bux a month...just without a contract. I want to use Pay As You Go so I only pay for calls I make. And thus end up not paying nearly as much monthly for my usage....which is MOSTLY SMS's.

And you have got to remember that I was going to get the Touch. Until I discovered how easy it was to use my current service. So I was like "same price, don't need all the extra space, I'll go with the iPhone ;) "