I did it!! I bought a Macbook!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by teamdelfano, Feb 26, 2008.

1. teamdelfano macrumors member

So I started this thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=442609)
    in which I describe the dilemma of whether or not to take a huge loss on my mini just to buy a new macbook 2.4ghz with superdrive, etc

i decided that i couldnt take losing half of what i paid for the mini, so that the compromise would be buying a 2.2ghz macbook refurb instead for 999 (reg 1299) :)

im gonna buy 4gb ram and drop it in there.

at some point i may take the 120gb hd from the mb and put it in the mini, and then put a 320gb hd in the laptop.....

i am excited!!!!

2. MM07 macrumors 6502a

3. teamdelfano thread starter macrumors member

Thank you!!!! :apple::apple:

4. ItTakesII macrumors member

ItTakesII

That's awesome! Congratulations :D I will be joining you as a Macbook owner soon I hope ... and by soon I mean some months >_<

5. MM07 macrumors 6502a

No problem. I've had mine for 5 weeks and I wonder why I waited so long. The iPhone helped thoiugh. :)

6. iHerzeleid macrumors 6502a

iHerzeleid

7. teamdelfano thread starter macrumors member

i know what you mean...i was thinking today about the 2.4ghz mb's vs the 2.2ghz, i think when im looking at buying this stuff i just tend to look at specs and sort of get wrapped up in the numbers. i honestly doubt i could tell much difference, and if i could,is that difference worth over $300? not really....to me at least

i would love the iphone, but i currently have the htc touch :)