Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tom1971

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 15, 2007
Hi community,

just wanted to let you know this is my first post from my brand new 24 inch white iMac.
I set up my account in only a few minutes, I LOVE the big screen (i had a 17 inch screen before).
I bought it at retailer here in Montreal for 1549 CAD (excluding taxes). They were so nice to exchange the old and bulky original keyboard with the new aluminum keyboard - the only thing I had to do was to pay the difference.

I have been waiting, contemplating, discussing, checking forums etc. for several months and finally I am really glad to have my new baby.

I will now sign up for the up-to-date program to get Leopard asap.

Cheers,

Tom

Retired
May 16, 2006
You will not be able to get the uptodate disk as it requires a serial number for a product meant to be sold after October 1st...

tom1971

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 15, 2007
You will not be able to get the uptodate disk as it requires a serial number for a product meant to be sold after October 1st...

Hm, they told me at the store that I would qualify. I tried it with my SN, but it would not work.
I will call them and see what the problem is.

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
Congrats tom1971! I just bought my first Apple computer in August, and now I can't wait to replace my others and leave Windows behind forever.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.