I didn't think that my iPad had a screen issue until...

Discussion in 'iPad' started by appleguy123, Jun 18, 2012.

1. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

I got it replaced because the microphone has stopped working. I thought that my original iPad's screen was perfect, but this one is even better. Every white area is perfectly so, even with the brightness all the way up. Before it had shades of pink and green that didn't really bother me, especially since almost every iPad had this issue.

TL;DR I didn't realize how perfect the retina display was until I recieved a replacement.

2. RTbar macrumors regular

My first ipad had an amazing screen, but I had to exchange in for a non-screen related issue, and the brown box one I got in return looks terrible. It has none of the pop that the old one had. Everything is pink, it isn't bright at all, and websites that looked good on the old one look boring on this one. There is a huge difference between a good new ipad and a bad one. As soon as I get some time I'm going to exchange from the apple store.

Just curious, has anyone had luck getting a new boxed unit in an exchange rather than a brown box one?

3. cfs macrumors 6502a

My microphone had an issue yesterday. After 10 second it just stopped recording. I reset the device and it fixed the issue. What happened wih yours?

4. Ipadfever macrumors 6502

Ipadfever

You just summed up what millions of people don't see and that all iPads have screen issues.