I don't know how to log out!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Extreme1, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Extreme1 macrumors newbie

Well, My cousin logged in with his iPhone account on my iPhone... I downloaded something with his account.. When I got home my iPhone ran out of battery:eek:. I plugged the charger in when I got home.. I opened it, and it started downloading the app again. When it finished, I couldn't go on it (the app):confused:. It said I needed my cousin's pass again...I uninstalled the thing... went back to the app store but it said I was still on my cousin's account! All I need was the password. But I don't know it.. I don't know how to sign out of his account... I have my own iTunes account but now, I can't go on it... Can anybody help me?:(, Please and Thank you!

2. bruinsrme macrumors 601

bruinsrme

3. spillproof macrumors 68020

spillproof

4. Extreme1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Erghh.. Im pretty dumb. But this is on the iPhone and I can't seem to see Store on settings... Im not signed into my cousin's account! I'm in the app store with his account username.. I cant seem to change the username, its like glued to it..

5. Ivan P macrumors 68030

Ivan P

Open iTunes on your computer, make sure you're signed into the proper iTunes Store using YOUR account, then sync.

6. spillproof macrumors 68020

spillproof

Or at the bottom of the app store tap on the Account button on the bottom of any page.

7. Extreme1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Err.. Im kinda new... How do you sync..So you got to iTunes> iTunesStore > Sync? How do I sync T_T.. Sorry im acting like a huge idiot right now:eek:

8. Extreme1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Okay this is what it says when I put the wrong pass on the username.. "Cannot retrieve download information. Pleast connect with iTunes"

9. Moi un Mouton macrumors 68000

So, you're in the App Store.

What happens if you close it (with the round button beneath the screen), and then finger-touch the icon (ie the little picture) that says "Settings" beneath it?

When I do that, and then scroll down the screen, I see the first picture below.

If I finger-touch where it says "Store", I get the second picture.

If I finger-touch the button that says "Sign Out", it signs me out.

Does all that happen the same for you?

Attached Files: