Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MaCaDDiCT21

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 10, 2004
Chandler, AZ

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Try a search on this site for these jokers .... ;)

These idiots have been around for years, peddling their silicon using alien technology.

Still waiting for them to do more than the computer equivalent of movie special effects.

Back every year with a new company name, if they were asking for investments -- I'd say "pump and dump."

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
Usually anytime you see a giant, horribly pixellated American flag GIF, on a corporate homepage, it's totally legit. My corporate branding guidelines actually call for them.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
MaCaDDiCT21 said:
ya, it seems really suspiscious, but the CES booth got me. Why would CES give them a booth if their product werent real?

Heres the forum I found this on:ComputerNerdCentral

idk...
They gave them one last year, and there ain't nothing to show for the awards they gave this crap during CES 2005. :rolleyes:

http://www.compu-technics.com/pages/25/index.htm

If you think they are real, buy one.

These bozos has tracks back several years, with no product for consumers.

G5orbust

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2002
<i>Fibers Optical cables</i> as a bridge to the system?!
Intense.

I dont even know why someone would ask if this is real or not. Ive seen stuff on Fark's Photoshop Fridays that looks more realistic than this.

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
Seriously dude, look at the website again! My gran could have designed a better site than that and she thinks that i'm her sister sometimes and not her grandson.

StealthRider

macrumors 65816
Jan 23, 2002
Here and there!
It's BS. When you look at their screenshots near the bottom of the page, you'll see that they're running Windows XP Pro (Version 2002) Service Pack 2. Now, I don't know what if you guys remember, but XP Pro 2002 SP2 is 32-bit only. Ergo, it can only recognize up to 2 GB of memory. Now...they could have modified the OS....but if they did then Microsoft is going to sue their asses and that would kill any aspirations of theirs pretty damn quick,

njstaffer

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2005
Oklahoma
Uh...hello!?! Everyone is missing the fact that they highlighted the power button! We all know that major corporations will show you their power buttons in order to impress you.

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
What a funny thread... when I clicked the website I laughed out loud. :p

Woof, Woof - Dawg
pawprint.gif

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
njstaffer said:
Uh...hello!?! Everyone is missing the fact that they highlighted the power button! We all know that major corporations will show you their power buttons in order to impress you.

Well, it's true, isn't it? All other things being equal, the system with the light-up power button is generally the better one, isn't it? :D That's what I've been basing *my* purchasing decisions on. Cuz this stuff is too complicated! :mad:

:eek: :eek:

Plus, you've got to admit that AOpen has improved their models over time....

Mitzi_Computer.jpg

floyde

macrumors 6502a
Apr 7, 2005
Monterrey, México
Two Operating Systems with Voice Command (Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional and Linux® )
Hilarious (Linux®?? never seen it with an ® before)

A month ago they said it was a Quantum computer. Now, aparently, it turns out it was only the brand (they probably figured out the idea of a quantum computer running XP is downright absurd).

Grey Beard

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2005
The Antipodes.
What a drag

MacRy said:
Seriously dude, look at the website again! My gran could have designed a better site than that and she thinks that i'm her sister sometimes and not her grandson.
Perhaps this is because you always turn up to your Gran's place wearing bad drag?
Grey Beard

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.