Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
i just reads news on macrumors , apple plan to release new iphone having force touch feature ,

if a phone build in force touch default, and people not like to use it then what happend ,

i like to touch sound click
force touch nothing feeling ,

i dont like that idea ,

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA
i just reads news on macrumors , apple plan to release new iphone having force touch feature ,

if a phone build in force touch default, and people not like to use it then what happend ,

i like to touch sound click
force touch nothing feeling ,

i dont like that idea ,

First of all, why do you not like that idea? Second, if you don't like it and there is no way to turn it off then there is always the possibility of not upgrading or getting something else.

Reactions: ohio.emt and ABC5S

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
:cool:êhhhehee come on , all friend
i ask nicely -

so confuse force touch
anyone like force touch in here , if yes can i know the point

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA
i ask nicely -

so confuse force touch

Have you even checked to see how it works? An example (and, my guess) of how iPhone could implement it would be a force touch could bring multi-tasking window. This would reduce the wear/tear on the home button.

AlphaHumanus

macrumors 6502a
Feb 12, 2012
I can't see a negative, honestly. Don't get it, or use it, if you don't like it.

There's a lot of possibilities with adding another button to a phone, all while not adding any buttons.

Plus, I doubt the 6s/+ will have force touch. Just saying.

Reactions: ohio.emt

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
i ask nicely -

so confuse force touch

Force touch will bring a lot of new UI features to the phone so I am all for it.

Force touch will bring a lot of new UI features to the phone so I am all for it.

"If you like your current iPhone, you can keep your current iPhone!"

Last edited by a moderator:

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
maybe force touch will work good with ipad pro 12.9 inch big dsplay
but for iphone 5.5 inch , .that still undercover

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
i ask nicely -

so confuse force touch

I don't think anyone here has said something they wouldn't also say to a friend.
The point of force touch would be to speed up interactions that previously required long presses, and pressure sensitivity can be useful for drawing applications and instrument emulation.

david91

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2015
although this force touch feature will bring new technology to the user interface, it should be an optional thing in iphones next release. I'm up for it but some people wouldn't be. :)

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
I have to say force touch on the new Macbook is amazing. If I didnt know better I would swear the trackpad is depressing.

On a mobile device....meh. I dont care either way.

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
so force touch is new way touch no more classic touch , i quick using iphone if they remove old touch '

AlliFlowers

macrumors 601
Jan 1, 2011
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
I rather like the implementation on the watch. I can see it being used similarly on the iPhone. Of course, until it comes to reality and we get to try it, no one knows if anyone will like it or not.

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
i play apple watch at apple store i dont see where force touch locate ,?
maybe i should try this week again since last time forget ask about force touch function with apple helper

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
so force touch is new way touch no more classic touch , i quick using iphone if they remove old touch '

LOL. So you are all ready to quit using a iPhone because you do not like forcetouch when you have never even tried it? Think about that . . . . .

Forcetouch does not replace the "classic" it simply adds to it.

i play apple watch at apple store i dont see where force touch locate ,?
maybe i should try this week again since last time forget ask about force touch function with apple helper

Maybe you should try before you make any choices.

Last edited by a moderator:

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
apple store close my house 5 minutes , let walk thru there and check out force touch twice touch than regular touch :D

GoneDrinkin

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2014
apple store close my house 5 minutes , let walk thru there and check out force touch twice touch than regular touch :D
It kills me that, with English like that, you've an Apple Store in your country, and 5 minutes away, while there isn't one in mine at all.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
It kills me that, with English like that, you've an Apple Store in your country, and 5 minutes away, while there isn't one in mine at all.
I also find myself confusing when reading his reply. I don't know what I should say about the English. Hard to understand.

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
:):):):) sorry guys , i am not good in english , like i said 50/50 .... don't push to read if you can't ,
jonathan_ive2_1x.jpg
oh wait ... mr ive speak english kind of too ,,, so who care him ,

/V\acpower

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2007

Ok, I have to ask. What exactly you think "Force touch" is ?

Because your complains make NO SENSE at all.

(Force touch is simply that the phone can tell the difference if you are touching the screen lightly or hard. That's it. It doesn't remove anything at all, it only add more way to interact with the OS and apps.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.