I don't think I'm going back...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Packersfan27, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Packersfan27 macrumors 6502

Before 2.0 I was heartset on jailbreaking my ipod when a 2.0 jailbrake came. But now that i've seen the app store and the things it covers I don't think i'm gunna go back to a jailbroken ipod. The app store just blows installer away. The only thing installer has over the app store are emulators and customization, and customizing your ipod is cool but in the end all it does is waisting battery life. So yeah, what do you guys think? Are you gunna jailbreak 2.0 when it comes out?

Please Discuss-

2. Quasiportnoy macrumors regular

Tired of jailbreaking, and I've been waiting for 2.0 to "legitimize" my Touch and get apps. I mean, I'll miss the fun of sticking it to the man, but it's much less hassle to be able to upgrade like a normal person.

3. volsfan macrumors regular

volsfan

I was the same. I always thought I would dedinetly jailbreak. Then as 2.0 started getting closer and closer I decided not to

4. mark10197 macrumors member

I never wanted to jailbreak my ipod. I bought it 2 weeks ago and figured that 2.0 would come out soon so I didn't feel the urge to jailbreak. I've bricked a psp before and I did not want that to happen to my ipod. Besides; App store is way better then installer!

5. AceFernalld macrumors 65816

AceFernalld

I've always stuck to the official process of updating. Never Jailbroke my iPod, never will. App Store > Installer. :)

6. peapody macrumors 68040

peapody

I don't think I will either. There are so many apps out there, and even more are being developed!