I don't understand how photos are stored!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by .Logan, Oct 7, 2014.

1. .Logan macrumors member

Hello,

I'm so confused. One time, all your photos on your iPhone were under one album. I hate how they're split up now and I don't know how to find them.

I just bought an iPhone 6, and I restored my photos but I'm worried some are missing. When I go to Photos, under "Recently added" it says 240, it was much higher prior to the restore. If I go to General -> About it says I have 1,930 photos. In photos if I click "Photos" I have WAY more than what's in Albums -> Recently added, but I hate how they're displayed (I know this is a new feature).

How do I consolidate my photos instead of having them scattered throughout all the tabs in "Photos"? Also, should I be worried that the recently added number is lower post-restore?

2. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

If you click on the tab way left bottom corner you'll see all of your pictures. Basically Apple ****ed up and took out camera roll. But they put it back in in iOS 8.1 so when that comes out it will be all good again