Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

3dollarbridge

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2007
I hope that they never put a camera on the touch. It is an awesome platform the way it is.
The reason for no camera could be the sign at my workout place that says, turn off your cell phones in the locker room and the workout room: gee... I wonder why.

rowsdower

macrumors 6502
Jun 2, 2009
No camera doesn't really solve that issue since the 2G Touch looks nearly identical to an iPhone at any distance, especially to people who are paranoid about such things.

iSpaghettiCat

macrumors regular
Sep 4, 2009
Miami, FL
Buy it now while it's still out. And when one does come out with a camera, just don't buy it.

It looks like Apple is going through with the cams on the touch. Just a rumor though.

rls11286

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2008
i personally didnt care if a camera was on the touch or not, its an ipod not a phone, and while it would be cool to have a camera it certainly was not the reason i was excited about buying the new touch. of course however, as apple seems to do pretty often, i was very disappointed with the new revamp of the ipod touch line. even if there was no camera, and better features i would still have bought the new one, but nothing new is being offered. i see no problem with my 32 gb 2nd gen ipod touch now, the speed is perfect in my opinion, so basically the new ipod would be useless to me

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.