I dropped kicked my iPhone 4.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Tom G., Aug 6, 2010.

1. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

Maybe not through the goal posts of life, but about 10 or 15 feet in front of me.

I was doing my evening walk and jog, and had the phone clipped to the waist band of my running shorts. I did this so I could get to it during the walking phases to check time and distance etc. While in one of the jogging portions of the trip the phone fell from my waistband and bounced on the ground. As it came up off the bounce I my foot hit it and kicked it down the sidewalk in front of me.

I picked it up and gave it and gave it a quick check it seemed OK so I put it in my pocket and kept on going. When I got home I gave it a much better looking over and found that neither the phone nor the Otterbox Defender case had the slightest mark on them.

I should also note that when I put the phone back into the case after checking it over I had no problem with the "oil spots" appearing as they would on the Otterbox Defender case that I had for my 3GS. They seem to have fixed this problem.

I should add the standard disclaimer that other than being a very satisfied customer I have no ties to either Apple or Otterbox companies. :D

2. TheShinyMac macrumors 6502a

TheShinyMac

Until I read you had that case, I felt kinda sad for you

3. saxon48 macrumors 6502a

saxon48

You're a lucky man. I just Googled that Otterbox case, and boy does that look tough and rugged!

4. GDVI macrumors regular

GDVI

Good for u dude. You got lucky :).

Before I read the post I was thinking "Could it be?.....Chuck Norris posts here?!!!".