Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mjq1986

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 7, 2009
Hello everyone

I went into the settings and in the reset portion, I erased all the content and eventually my iphone completely...Now a white apple is appearing on the screen but nothing happens other than that. Can anyone tell me how can I restore my settings. Oh and I'm in Pakistan using an unlocked one so keep that in mind please.

Thank you

mjq1986

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 7, 2009
quickpwn???

Whats that? I'm sorry my knowledge about gadgets and stuff like this is quite limited so whatever you suggest, do explain about it in detail.

Thank you

mjq1986

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 7, 2009
It didn't work...When the main screen of quickpwn opens, it is unable to detect any device :-(

mjq1986

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 7, 2009
Thanks. I already started doing that and put the phone in DFU mode as I read about it on another website but still thank you so much for helping me out. Thats really kind of you. Thanks once again.

mjq1986

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 7, 2009
Now iTunes is downloading the latest version which is 2.2 and then its going to restore it. After that I'm sure, the phone would be locked. I should use quickpwn then to unlock it and start using it or is there any other procedure too?

You are right. When one encounters a problem, the best part is when you have actually found a solution. I have been going through this problem the whole evening and its 3 am at my side and I'm so happy that finally I have found the solution infact in future if I ever encounter any such major issue, I can easily resolve it without any major problems :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.