I Feel Good..

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Peruvian, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Peruvian macrumors regular

Peruvian

Just got my macbook repaired by apple due to a crack in the wrist pad area.. Installed a new 250gb hard drive and finally installed leopard....

I feel like i have a new machine....

Yes it feels good....

Anybody else like to share similar stories regarding their macs???

P..........

2. mattcube64 macrumors 65816

mattcube64

A little over a month ago, I was getting REALLY irritated at the terrible battery life on my Macbook. I was barely getting an hour on a full charge.

Too bad I was out of warranty. Well, turns out, there is a 300> cycle battery replacement plan. I was in town with my GF when she needed her iMac looked at. So, she set up a Procare appointment. The guy, when we showed up, said he could only look at one, so I let her do hers. While he was checking it out, he asked what the problem was. I told him, and he checked my serial number and typed on his computer. Walked away, and came out two minutes later with a brand new battery. YAY! I was very thankful.

But yeah, I upgraded to 1.25gigs of RAM about a month after purchase, then a 160GB 7200RPM drive a month later, then to 2gigs a month after that. So, yeah, I've had a lot of experiences like that.

3. saga macrumors regular

I was using a core duo macbook that has been repaired once before for the isight. It had to go in again about three weeks ago, where they replaced the logicboard, hard disk, topcase, isight, and a few other things. I got it back and was still having issues. Called again, and they replaced my machine with a brand new SR macbook, which I am using right now. So far so good, works great, and I am loving leopard, and applecare.