I feel like it needs to be easier to check battery life while it's charging

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by acosmichippo, May 3, 2015.

1. acosmichippo macrumors regular

For me, the only time I check the battery life is when the watch is on its charger, and I'm guessing it's the same for the rest of you since the battery life has proved to be so great. BUT it's kind of a pain in the butt to check if you aren't using a watch face with the battery complication. You have to tap the face (ok, that's fine, basically unavoidable), THEN unlock it, THEN swipe up for glances, and THEN swipe to the battery glance (if you didn't happen to last use the battery glance last).

Now I know some people will say, "So just use a face with a battery complication". Well, that's a waste to me since like I said, battery life has just not been relevant at any other time. It also eliminates my favorite faces - Jellyfish, Solar, Astronomy, and Simple (with no complications).

So I hope they implement something like this:

[​IMG]

Just add a % meter to the charging icon. It would then disappear with the icon. OR maybe turn the icon into a meter itself (the lighting bolt fills up from top to bottom, or maybe turns from red, to orange, yellow, green, blue). I just couldn't photoshop those as easily.

2. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

I think most are asleep (I am) while it is charging.;)