iPad mini I feel like I've hit the iPad jackpot!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Tikatika, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Tikatika macrumors 6502

Tikatika

First, my iPad Air is perfect. No screen discoloration, gorgeous colors, no apps crashing, fast, sleek and awesome. Finally found an Invellop case on Amazon that is great.

Second, my iPad Mini Retina was supposed to arrive the 18th. It was just delivered by Fed Ex :). Wow, what a huge difference from the first Mini. So fast, love love the clear text, my eyes are saying thank you. And the colors are gorgeous. No gamut gate here, I am very happy although do admit the colors aren't as deeply saturated as the Air. It is a NON-ISSUE!! And best of all, my original Khomo mini case fits the new Mini perfectly.

I am doing the happy dance!

2. OzyOly macrumors 6502a

Don't go testing for image retention on your mini then. :p

3. darngooddesign macrumors G3

My Mini 1 has retention issues, but I've never noticed it in my day to day.

4. Lucille Carter macrumors 65816

Stop reading the complaints in this forum and you will enjoy your new hardware!

Congrats!:p

5. Anti-Lucifer macrumors 6502a

congrats! What was interesting was when I was at the store playing with the iPad mini retina, it took me a few back and forths between the iPad mini and retina mini because I couldn't tell at first quick glance! The difference isn't as great as say iPad 2 -> iPad 3!

But ultimately with the brightness all the way blasted up at the store, the mini retina was super sharp and just awesome to look at but yes, the colors right off the bat looked muted. Go to CNN.com and look at the CNN banner, the red is off!

6. Appl3FTW macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

I hit the jackpot.. all my ipads and iphones are perfect LOL

7. darngooddesign macrumors G3

Why does someone who loves his iPad need to go looking for problems? Its like you're a wet blanket who needs to make everyone else feel as bad about their iPad as you do.