I feel ripped off!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Red05, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Red05 macrumors newbie

I need a lightning cable for my car and for my home so I went out and bought an extra lightning cable for $25. Now, once I get the new iPad4, I'll have a 3rd lightning cable, which is one more than I need, so I got ripped off for $25 by buying that extra one 2 weeks ago! :D :D :D

(Just trying to insert some levity into the situation :D :D)

2. faiz23 macrumors 6502

faiz23

sprint 20% off if you buy 2. People on this forum throw money out the window and apple appreciates it....

Attached Files:

3. george-brooks macrumors 6502a

george-brooks

Well, when you have more devices, maybe you'll need more cables after all. What if you want to charge your iPhone 5 and iPad 4 at the same time without having to go out to your car and risk forgetting to bring the cable back with you next time you go for a drive?

4. TRMC13 macrumors member

5. Red05 thread starter macrumors newbie

Eh, that has honestly never come up in the past back in the old days before the lightning cable. But what I'll probably do is the same thing I did with the 30-pin: One stays plugged into my computer for connecting to iTunes, one stays in the car radio, and one stays in the wall to charge the iPad when necessary.

6. george-brooks macrumors 6502a

george-brooks

Sounds like a good plan. Sucks you had to buy an extra one, but what is $29 for a little more convenience? You'll have these cables for years to come.