I feel stupid...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gcordial, Jul 14, 2007.

1. gcordial macrumors newbie

Good One! I guess that's what happens when we don't get a manual to look at...

2. jaykk macrumors 6502a

last song played on ipod

iPhone remembers the last song you have been playing before it went on sleep mode. What you are seeing the song name she was playing.

3. FreeState macrumors 68000

FreeState

Thats the name of the song she is playing currently. If you have headphones on and the iPhone has gone to sleep while your listening to music, trying to wake it will show the name of the song and the artwork from the album with the "Slide to unlock" screen instead of your usual background. Its a great feature too - very useful at the gym.

If you use the headphones to skip the song while its in the slide to unlock state it will change the artwork to the next song with the next songs name.

4. KD7IWP macrumors 6502a

KD7IWP

5. Cleverboy macrumors 65816

Cleverboy

Pocket Universe, nth Dimensional Complex Manifold
    Mwahahahahahha! Actually, on the "Today in iPhone" podcast, a listener called in with something EXACTLY like this. He then spent a long time waiting for it to happen again. In his case, the message said something like "Stay together, its better for the kids." His response? WTF!

Rob, the host of the podcast laughed and said, looks like we have the beginnings of an iPhone urban legend. I think this report brings it to the next level. Is it a feature (last song), a bug, an easter egg, a glitch, or a hack.

You Decide! :)

Gcordial... Is that the name of a song on your iPod? If "no", then the game is afoot. ;)

~ CB

6. p0intblank macrumors 68030

Hahaha! Oh man, this is the kind of thread I will always remember. :D

7. Cleverboy macrumors 65816

Cleverboy

Pocket Universe, nth Dimensional Complex Manifold
  8. JBaker122586 macrumors 65816

Haha, "Stay Together For The Kids" is the name of an old Blink 182 song.