I forgot to update..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by EquilibriumGroup, Sep 29, 2011.

1. EquilibriumGroup macrumors member

Ok i actually did forget to update from Beta 6, i have had no time and i think today it has expired.. i am a dev but i would just like to know if all my data can be saved and backed up etc.. its all i want? What are the steps? ive tried the bypass but it s not working for me as my iphone is set to single click.. Any help?

Thanks xx

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Couldn't you just restore your phone with the newest beta, and then restore your data from the lasted back-up?

3. EquilibriumGroup thread starter macrumors member

I cannot restrore because i would like to back it up first, but i know ive not tried to but im sure it doesn't allow you to back up while under activation mode does it?

Thanks xx

4. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

You're a dev and you didn't find it important to take the time and update to the newest beta to ensure it didn't create any bugs in your apps?

5. EquilibriumGroup thread starter macrumors member

No because i am away on other business.. i took a break from app dev and currentlt working on something else..

any suggestions?

6. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

No you will not be able to back-up your device while it has been de-activetd, that's why I said to restore your device from the latest back-up (either from iCloud or iTunes).

When was the last time you backed-up your iPhone?