I found a high-quality cheap lightning cable

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Vertigo50, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Vertigo50, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2012

Vertigo50 macrumors 65816

Vertigo50

Instead of trying to spend $2.50 or whatever for a cheap lightning cable shipped from Hong Kong, I decided to spend a little more (about $5.50) to get it from a California seller on Amazon. It turned out to be very high-quality, only a little bit thicker and wider on the lightning end than the Apple version, and it works no matter which side I plug it in! I'm really happy with it.

Go to the Amazon page below, but you have to choose your seller by clicking "66 New" or whatever the number is at the time. The seller I used was "soliddealio" in California. I am not in any way associated with the seller, but now that I've found one who is selling high-quality cables, I wanted to share it with everyone. I plan to order a few more myself.

Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B009XUMZV0

EDIT: Added a pic as requested. You can see it's a little larger, but not so much that it will likely affect a case, unless it's a very tight fit already.[​IMG]

2. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

3. AlphaDogg macrumors 68040

AlphaDogg

Can you post a close up pic of the lightning connector?

4. Mechinyun macrumors 6502

FYI that cable came from china too - all the same stuff - that guy buys in bulk from Asia - just like all "ships from USA" sellers.