Resolved I found the fix for the yellow tint issues!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Willdr1991, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Willdr1991 macrumors newbie

Okay so my iPad was the one with the yellow screen problems(it's a 64GB AT&T 4G LTE model in white). I was debating for the whole week to return it but I decided to wait and no progress. The problem these iPads are having is that the glue hasn't dried up yet like other people mention. Follow these simple steps like I did and your screen will turn crystal clear!

1- turn your screen up full brightness and change your settings so that your screen never locks and stays on. Open up infinity blade 2 and leave it running on the screen. Put your iPad under your pillow while connected to the charger. Let it get really hot for a couple of minutes. Take it out when it's scorching hot after a while and let it cool down and keep on repeating till your iPads screen turns into a cool color. Trust me this works I just tried it and I'm really happy I don't have to go back to the apple store to make an exchange!

2. chukronos macrumors 6502

Ugh! Trolls aren't even trying that hard anymore.

Delete thread. Ban user.

3. kdoug macrumors 6502a

kdoug

Danger Will Robinson!

4. Willdr1991 thread starter macrumors newbie

Really -_-..... I'm no troll only trying to help people out here. This really worked for me. You're the troll!