iPod touch i-FunBox help

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Regez, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Regez macrumors newbie

Hi everybody. I'm trying to install codethemed themes manually using i-FunBox. The only thing is it is not seeing my device and its just saying "No device connected" but is is connected. Help please :)

2. dolphincat macrumors newbie

Hi Regez ... I've been having that problem all week, and got a new cable ... it can be the cable going faulty, but also could be something like e.g. if you're running a shortcut to funbox from an external drive and there are some issues with that ... oddly it can lead back to also an itunes fault sometimes (had some weird experiences there, of itunes even causing drives to vanish in explorer etc!) ,,, funbox has to have itunes running okay to be able to connect/run, but it could be more likely your cable ... just keep fiddling with the cable a bit, and maybe look for a new one ... I got a £16 composite one at local Tesco ... know cable is fine, but there could be some other error ... software, or just need to check any drives incase need cleaning up/some small error, or a repair of itunes, incase there's something wrong there. Careful to back up your apps first though, to not do anything unless check sure first.

Best regards, Cat