Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

laserspot1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2012
Hello,

I recently got one of these in almost new condition with everyting $40 total (remote control audio/video slots, keyboard( however the screen wasn't showing up, even though it could turn on. When i gave it to the repair store I saw the screen show up for a bit and then i left. (that's about all) when i heard back i was told that that the hard drive is dead and when i tested it the screen wasn't working

I eventually gave it to another place to fix. these are both mac supported places. Got a week till i hear from them

What should I do if the hard drive doesn't work? where can i get one from? that has system 8.1 to 9?

Is it worth keeping/ searching for? Pardon my ignorance but i have no clue what the tv connection is used for? I should do more research but it would be helpful if someone knows a bit about it this performa. This might be the directors edition. I know performas are used for education and you can watch tv on it. Would appreciate some more info.

Any uniques softwares/program or games to own/run from this era with this comp?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.