Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ppcfanforever1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 31, 2012
Pennsylvania
I got this machine for $100 and it is complete except for the duodisk to Apple IIe cable. Am I the only one who can't type correctly on a keyboard after typing in Applesoft on these things? I press left instead of delete xD Anyways it has been such a long time since I have posted on these forums so I figured you guys would like this! :D

HPIM0824_zpsad860f07.jpg

HPIM0818_zps364ecc9d.jpg

HPIM0822_zpsfe5486ef.jpg

HPIM0820_zps2167d2ee.jpg

HPIM0821_zps1b7a70b6.jpg

Last edited:

tyche

macrumors 6502
Jul 30, 2010
Really nice shape especially the monitor and I love Finerprint you just don't see those around. But get that sticker off!

ppcfanforever1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 31, 2012
Pennsylvania
I figured I should get the sticker off eventually but I kinda like it because it feels like it centers that blank area. I got it that way of course, I have better aim. ;) What does the fingerprint do, I heard it is like to print out snapshots of your screen cause it stops the cpu or whatever. I know its somewhat rare and there is not much info on it online.

Edit: I just cleaned it off with rubbing alcohol anyways. Now where the apple was there is a perfectly preserved apple iie sunlight virgin patch. xD

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.