I got an Apple IIe at FreeGeekPenn Yesterday!

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by ppcfanforever1, Oct 6, 2013.

1. ppcfanforever1, Oct 6, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2013

ppcfanforever1 macrumors regular

ppcfanforever1

I got this machine for $100 and it is complete except for the duodisk to Apple IIe cable. Am I the only one who can't type correctly on a keyboard after typing in Applesoft on these things? I press left instead of delete xD Anyways it has been such a long time since I have posted on these forums so I figured you guys would like this! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Someone doesn't know how to use Apple stickers correctly. :p (My dad put one on the BOTTOM of his MacBook Pro to be fair though)

I love it. Looks like it's in great shape.

3. tyche macrumors 6502

Really nice shape especially the monitor and I love Finerprint you just don't see those around. But get that sticker off!

4. ppcfanforever1, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2013

ppcfanforever1 thread starter macrumors regular

ppcfanforever1

I figured I should get the sticker off eventually but I kinda like it because it feels like it centers that blank area. I got it that way of course, I have better aim. ;) What does the fingerprint do, I heard it is like to print out snapshots of your screen cause it stops the cpu or whatever. I know its somewhat rare and there is not much info on it online.

Edit: I just cleaned it off with rubbing alcohol anyways. Now where the apple was there is a perfectly preserved apple iie sunlight virgin patch. xD

5. 95yjman macrumors member

95yjman

6. TC400 macrumors 6502a

TC400

I looked up FreeGeekPenn sadly it's on the other side of the state from me.... :( Seems like a cool place!

7. ekiro macrumors regular

8. dual64bit macrumors 6502