Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mainstreetmark

macrumors 68020
Original poster
May 7, 2003
Saint Augustine, FL
Apparently, there's this show, Attack of the Show, that used to be The Screen Savers, and they did a segment on iTunesRegistry.com!

I'm getting slammed with traffic, way over ten times the average. :)

A mixed blessing, as the website is now terribly sluggish, but it's pretty damn cool.

ham_man

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2005
Does anyone watch Attack of the Show who has half-a-mind for what is good television and what is not?

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
There's your 15 minutes of fame!

Though I wouldn't want mine to come from something called Attack of the Show... :D

Just kidding with ya, enjoy the traffic!

mainstreetmark

macrumors 68020
Original poster
May 7, 2003
Saint Augustine, FL
Yeah, well, I've never watched it, or even heard of it, before. I'm watching a RA I bittorrented this afternoon, and they are giving like Dating Advice or something. Quite strange.

Anyways, it totally clogged the site, and I had to put a db connection limiter on it, and now things are sluggish. So, yeah, 15 minutes of fame.

Plus, you know, chics like this:

Attachments

• Picture 5.png
    Picture 5.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 246

jer446

macrumors 6502a
Dec 28, 2004
i used to watch it back when it was the screensavers, an amazing show, then g4 bought tech tv and it went down the tubes. they fired the good hosts, and now the show sucks.

Xephian

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2005
United States
jer446 said:
i used to watch it back when it was the screensavers, an amazing show, then g4 bought tech tv and it went down the tubes. they fired the good hosts, and now the show sucks.
Yeah, same here. I never watch it now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.