I got some iTunes money - recommendations?

ozzyman500

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Got about $30 in gift cards today. I was thinking about pre-ordering Bullet for My Valentine's new album and then buying some apps and waiting for the new Godsmack in May. Recently my favorite game has been Plants vs. Zombies. I listen to mostly death metal and modern rock. Looking for some great recommendations based off those. Thank you!

luckygyrl83

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2008
Fullerton, CA
I recommend Pocket God because its ***** hilarious! You have these lil guys that you can bury, feed to sharks and do other awesome things. And right now its only 99 cents.

blancoBronco

macrumors 6502a
Jul 4, 2009
South Tampa
You should try using the genius feature on iTunes. it suggests music you might like determined by the music in your library already. it's actually pretty good at suggesting stuff you would like

iRance

macrumors regular
Oct 3, 2009
Got about $30 in gift cards today. I was thinking about pre-ordering Bullet for My Valentine's new album and then buying some apps and waiting for the new Godsmack in May. Recently my favorite game has been Plants vs. Zombies. I listen to mostly death metal and modern rock. Looking for some great recommendations based off those. Thank you!
Try out Green Day's album,21st Century Breakdown.

jacksonkeller

macrumors member
Dec 7, 2009
;)
Jimmy Buffet-just a little change from death metal and modern rock....;)

iamamonkey

macrumors newbie
Jan 28, 2010
In your genre:
Five Finger Death Punch
In Flames
Soilwork
Dragonforce
Lamb Of God
Meshuggah
Avenged Sevenfold

Outside your Genre: