I got tired of fighting and switched

Discussion in 'iMac' started by AztecKing, Aug 24, 2007.

1. AztecKing macrumors member

AztecKing

I know nobody likes a quitter but I've had enough so I picked up a new iMac 20" today and love it! I'm tired of fighting with my PC and decided to switch. Wow what a difference. I love the new screen and the keyboard is awesome. I've been lurking around here for a while learning about the world of Apple and I have to say this is a great place to learn. I stopped by the store today and the salesman said they got 4 of the 20" ones in today and he sold 2 already and had just unpacked this one for display and I told him to put it back in the box because it's going home with me. The other one they had was still in the box and it was a 2.4g and I didn't think I would need it so I chose the 2.0g. I have never used a Mac before but am excited to take the plunge. So far it's really awesome. All I know is that I have never had a PC run this fast.

2. zen macrumors 65816

zen

Welcome to the world of Mac! This is a world where using the computer itself is enjoyable. I can garauntee you'll never go back to PCs. THIS is what computing should be like for everyone!

Have fun!

3. l33r0y macrumors 6502

It's nice to be part of a balanced community who know that computing should be effortless, fun and god forbid, perhaps cool - without all the 'g33kLOLh4ckZor!' nonsense... ;)

4. seh80 macrumors 6502

seh80

5. Scarlet Fever macrumors 68040

Scarlet Fever

this thread is boring without pics ;)

congrats on your new baby. Show us it in its natural environment!

6. theBB macrumors 68020

theBB

Well, actually, we like people who quit on Windows.