I guess I shouldn't have settled for the 7

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by skyyo, Sep 16, 2016.

1. skyyo macrumors member

So, I know what everyone is going to say but I 'settled' this morning for the iphone 7 when I originally wanted the plus. I used my At&T next upgrade to get it. (14 day return policy).

Question is.. is it possible when online Apple store reservation open to buy the iphone 7 plus if they have it even though I already used my Next upgrade? I would of course want to return the iphone 7 to the at&t store.

I know I create this mess!

2. weesy macrumors regular

I desperately needed to get rid of my note 7 so I did the same thing and grabbed a 7 and am now in search of a plus for T-Mobile.

3. skyyo thread starter macrumors member

What are you going to do to get the new one though? Find the plus and add a new line to get it? Then return the 7?

4. jbachandouris macrumors 601

jbachandouris

The only way I know is to try the Apple on line reservation system. They told me to check at 8AM EST, but the website said to try at 12:01. I've been trying for 25 minutes. I quit.

I'll try again at 8...

5. Lobwedgephil macrumors 601

Lobwedgephil

Can you reserve like your paying full price, then if you get confirmed reservation return 7 you bought, go pick up plus? And change how you pay.

6. jbachandouris macrumors 601

jbachandouris

Adding a new line is not necessary if you can find one using the reservation system.

7. weesy macrumors regular

I'm hoping to call all the carrier stores around to see if I find any so i can just return mine and pick up the new one. Not entirely sure how the apple pick up situation works since I don't know too much about their upgrade program but I guess I'll have to check it out. I tried checking on the site to reserve but I can't find any available