I had a strange dream...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by wrldwzrd89, Jul 16, 2007.

1. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

I dreamed that I was at a busy train station, stepping off a train... and there to greet me was someone who looked strangely familiar... I didn't know her but she had exactly the same body shape and height as I do. I felt like I was walking with my lost twin as we walked down the platform and struck up a conversation.

2. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Maybe you have a long lost twin?

I had a strange one last night, I went to Toys R Us with a friend. Only the whole place was giant and to get up it you had to sit on this giant spinning platform. It was easy to be killed on it so I held on for dear life! I wasn't looking to buy something, but to find someone. Which I did! Some girl of some sort, a relative I believe. We went back to her house that she shared with some friends, one of them was the main guy from Rising Damp. He said the only way to get out of the house once you are in is to cause a fire and only then will the door open from the inside!

3. nickster9224 macrumors 6502a

nickster9224

4. redAPPLE macrumors 68030

redAPPLE

let me interpret your dream. you will find peace of mind.

5. killerrobot macrumors 68020

killerrobot

You are about to take a journey into the deepest parts of your soul that will make you realize what's the most important thing to you.:)

I think that sounds deep enough pass for something knowledgeable. All I can honestly tell you is that I've never had that dream so as far as I'm concerned you're 100% original. I wouldn't put too much emphasis on it unless you have it several times IMO, because even though it is a weird dream, most dreams are if you can ever remember them.

6. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Or start wearing a dress. :p

Of course you could just have finished watching the last episode of American Body Shop.

7. barr08 macrumors 65816

barr08

I wish that show was a dream. It wouldn't exist in the morning.

8. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

I haven't had a crazy dream in a long time. I'm due for one. Or maybe I just forgot. I used to havve some crazy alien nightmares when I was a child. Too many of those documentaries and alien shows.

9. furcalchick macrumors 68020

furcalchick

i had a crazy dream last night. i was in a high school, but thing is, i haven't been in school for over six months, but, i'm currently applying for a position as a freshman level biology teacher at a local high school. can someone interpret this dream?

10. KristieMac macrumors 6502a

KristieMac

That sounds kinda nice. It's cool to have that kind of connection, even if only for a moment, in a dream.