I had to force quit iTunes when uploading my music.

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by itsjared, Nov 15, 2011.

1. itsjared macrumors regular

itsjared

SO I had to force quit iTunes when uploading my music.

Now when I restarted iTunes, I had to sign in again and turns iTunes Match back on.
    It started going through the whole process of matching my songs and now it says
    "iTunes Match is matching a library from another computer."
    "Only one computer can be matched at a time. If you continue, the other iTunes Match session will be stopped and this computer's library will be matched instead."

WTH?

2. yugenro macrumors newbie

iTunes Match trying to match a different computer... ???

I just got the same error. Did you ever solve your problem?

3. ZeRoLiMiT macrumors 6502a

ZeRoLiMiT

you should just restart iTunes and update itunes match again should fix the problem

4. yugenro macrumors newbie

Thanks for the reply, ZeRoLiMiT. Restarting iTunes and updating Match again has solved my problem quite a few times. But I've never seen this error before, and, restarting iTunes and updating Match gives me the same exact error again.

5. ZeRoLiMiT macrumors 6502a

ZeRoLiMiT

do you have a screen shot of what error your getting? it should be working fine

6. yugenro macrumors newbie

Yes:

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3162/itunesmatchismatchingal.png

However, iTunes Match is working now. Not sure why-- all i did was stay signed out of the Store for several hours today, and then earlier this evening, turned on ITM... after a LONG time of churning and spinning and doing whatever the heck it does behind the scenes, I looked up and there were all ~7500 of my songs...

Very, very strange is this iTunes Match animal...