Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

taedouni

macrumors 65816
Jun 7, 2011
California
I hate it too. Why can't I just be able to use my damn phone all day instead of going to work and school. First world problems

TJ82

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012

MassiveAttack

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2010
New York
Wow bro it's just a phone calm down with the 6 vs. 6+. You don't need a pathetic post to validate your purchase. Enjoy your phone! After all it's what you decided best for you. You don't need to worry about other people and their choice. Having options is great.

I'm sorry some of you got too much time in your hands. Can't believe I actually clicked on this post.

Let me guess you don't have a 6 Plus?

----------

I also hate my 6 Plus. The battery life is terrible. I went 22 hours on a single charge.

Rlacrossjr

macrumors newbie
Mar 31, 2013
I hate my 6+

That doesn't discredit it. It reaffirms it.

90lb of pressure isn't much as most people weigh more than that, so sitting on the phone would bend it, as could having it in pants and squatting or kneeling in some situations.

90lb for a 6+ and 70lb for a 6.

Samsung's phone took over 130lb. Much stronger.

Ok if your on of the stupid people that put your phone in a back pocket or front pocket and prone to the can't walk and chew gum then buy a case. Test the theory and put 4 pencils in your pocket and see if you brake them. I could not and I weight 230lbs
Edit- my point is more for people keep in back pocket and forget to remove and sit on it.

Last edited:

MH01

Suspended
Feb 11, 2008
Ok if your on of the stupid people that put your phone in a back pocket or front pocket and prone to the can't walk and chew gum then buy a case. Test the theory and put 4 pencils in your pocket and see if you brake them. I could not and I weight 230lbs

Yeah... stupid people put phones in pockets!

Could I ask where the clever people put them, especially Males.

CEmajr

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Charlotte, NC
That doesn't discredit it. It reaffirms it.

90lb of pressure isn't much as most people weigh more than that, so sitting on the phone would bend it, as could having it in pants and squatting or kneeling in some situations.

90lb for a 6+ and 70lb for a 6.

Samsung's phone took over 130lb. Much stronger.

So where are you putting your phone and using it to the point where over half of your entire body weight is being pressured onto it? Someone stupid enough to outright try and sit on their phone at the required awkward angles for that not only deserves to bend it but it should probably shatter the screen too.

Just think about what you're saying. 90 psi of pressure being put onto a phone is NOT normal usage under any circumstances. A male weighing 180 lbs would need to have the phone in his back pocket and also sit at an angle where more than half of his entire body weight is being supported only by the phone (not whatever seat he's sitting in). Then in the front pocket I can't think of any position where 90lbs of pressure could be applied to the device.

cathyy

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2008
Man I really hate how my iP6 can be used one handed too.

Apple can't seem to get anything right with the new iphone releases.

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2009
Lmaoo I thought this thread was gonna be another person whining about the 6+...catchy title lmaoo

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
Now that I have both, I hate having to make a decision which to keep.

Maybe I will flip flop daily between the two and the one I am not using that day, I wiil just hop on a thread and join in and rag on it. Geez! :)

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
Edit- my point is more for people keep in back pocket and forget to remove and sit on it.

90 lbs isn't a lot.

The 4 pencil test was pretty much immediately discredited since the characteristics of deformation are nothing alike.

BlueGoldAce

macrumors 68000
Oct 11, 2011
I hate apple (and thus the plus) for giving me the iPhone I have dreamed of since owning a 4s.

I hate apple for giving me a phone that will truly keep me content for two years.

I hate all the time and money I will save not swapping to inefficient, frustrating androids 2-3 times between iPhones.

I hate that I can't run the battery out, even when I try.

I hate that I can't put it down, and got in trouble with my wife yesterday for spending to much time on it.

I hate that apple has allowed me to own a true powerhouse of a phone.

Eeko

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2010
My 6 doesn't get more than a day, or 6 hours of usage. But what am I going to do..get a phone that's too big for my hand? No.

I'm not sure if serious. I get two days from the battery in my iPhone 6. You may want to make a trip to the Genius Bar, mate.

thegrants82

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2013
Right here
I just wanted to get on here and say that I hate my 6+.

I hate how it gets more than 2 days on a single charge.

I hate how it shows full hd video full screen without bars.

I really hate how it's 401 pixels per inch looking better than any other iPhone.

Most of all, I hate how nice it is to read things on the bigger screen without straining my eyes.

Yep, I wish i would have gotten a 6 because the 6+ is much worse.

You forgot to mention that you also hate the hugeness factor and bendgate.

iPhone7ate9

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2014
I'm not sure if serious. I get two days from the battery in my iPhone 6. You may want to make a trip to the Genius Bar, mate.

So you get two full days of usage as in browsing the web? If I didn't do much except make a few calls and text once in a while I'm sure I could get to two days

TJ82

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
You know something's seriously wrong when people start making comments like, ' don't put your phone in your pocket'.

bevsb2

Contributor
Nov 23, 2012
Wow bro it's just a phone calm down with the 6 vs. 6+. You don't need a pathetic post to validate your purchase. Enjoy your phone! After all it's what you decided best for you. You don't need to worry about other people and their choice. Having options is great.

I'm sorry some of you got too much time in your hands. Can't believe I actually clicked on this post.

On this forum "it's just a phone" is equivalent to blasphemy. Watch your language bro. :p

ET iPhone Home

macrumors 68040
Oct 5, 2011
Orange County, California USA
I just wanted to get on here and say that I hate my 6+.

I hate how it gets more than 2 days on a single charge.

I hate how it shows full hd video full screen without bars.

I really hate how it's 401 pixels per inch looking better than any other iPhone.

Most of all, I hate how nice it is to read things on the bigger screen without straining my eyes.

Yep, I wish i would have gotten a 6 because the 6+ is much worse.

Apple has a great return policy.

Mansu944

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2012
My 6 doesn't get more than a day, or 6 hours of usage. But what am I going to do..get a phone that's too big for my hand? No.

Try turning off Suggested Apps under iTunes and App Store. My 6 plus was drains fast until I turned that off. Now 12+ hrs of use.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.