I hate new app store!!

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Chataupiano, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Chataupiano macrumors newbie

Wow I update to iOS 6 because I had to restore my jailbroken iPhone on iOS 5 and look what I find. They made probably the dumbest change ever in the history of all changes and took away the ability to browse all apps by release date. Why would u do this!? I used to check every single day in the reference section for any new Spanish dictionaries that would be published recently but now I can't because they only feature "new and noteworthy" and "top selling"? Srsly how do they expect people to discover new apps this way? The top selling apps are useless to me anyhow - ancestry lol, Furniture for minecraft?? yep Gotta have that on your iPhone /sarcasm off - And why the heck is the Bible and google in the REFERENCE CATEGORY? First off Google, and Google translate as well as all search apps should be in the utility category, not the reference. pretty much ruined my only reason of owning an iPhone. The only reason I never used android was because they never had the good selection of educational and reference apps like dictionaries available for them.

2. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

Appshopper app. Great app.

3. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

4. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

5. JGRE macrumors 6502a

JGRE

Its all about the money, you pay you are on top of the app store, you don't, nowbody will ever find you. They only those app who are willing to pay to sit in the front row. :mad:

6. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

Source(s)?

7. JGRE macrumors 6502a

JGRE

Non at all, I am just wondering how it might work and why some rubish apps are on the front page and others are impossible to find....

8. JS82712 macrumors 6502a

JS82712

So you are blaming apple for google's inability to publish their apps in the appropriate category on the App Store? Cool story bro

9. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

Hm. You must've mixed up the proper uses for "wonder" and "wildly accuse" then. Might want to look into that.

10. JGRE macrumors 6502a

JGRE

Guilty as charged :D