I Hate People Who........

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Blakjack1013, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blakjack1013 macrumors newbie

I HATE PEOPLE WHO dont realize that they are buying a computer when they buy an iPhone. ROOKIES

Does your PC freeze up occasionally? Then why shouldnt your iPhone freeze up?

Does your PC do wierd things out of the blue? Then why wouldnt your iphone do the same?

People, get over it or go buy a cheap Metro PCS phone or something!! People love to moan and groan about their iphone doing crazy things. If my iphone weren't doing crazy things, then I would be worried.

Now, Im not talking to everybody because some of us really do come across issues that are not normal. But for those of you who expect your phone to be as perfect as Jesus, Get a life. :)

2. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

Um. Alright?
    This thread's meaning behind it is spot on.
    But your abbrasive attitude makes you sound condecending and rude. People want perfect stuff from Apple. They demand it I dare say.

You are right. 100% but the way you came across isn't needed, seeing as you were unprovoked in making your thread. :p

Reminds me of Billy Mayes (RIP) yelling at me when I'm just trying to enjoy my late night snack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.