I hate to be posting an MMS thread, but...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mikey B, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Mikey B macrumors 65816

Mikey B

I just restored to 3.1 b2 due to my visual voicemail apparently breaking when I load the "hacked" .ipcc I made and have been using since the first 3.0 beta. And wouldn't you know it, without entering any settings for MMS, heck, the Cellular Network option in General>Network is even gone now, and picture message are being sent and received perfectly. This is the 1st time I've ever had it working without messing with any carrier settings.

I'm curious what others have found with a non-edited ipcc on beta 2 of 3.1. Similar experience?

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

The same thing happened a few days ago with another beta 2, but it stopped working shortly after.

3. DaGreat01 macrumors 6502a

DaGreat01

Hahaha!!! Your forgot to add "sorry for bursting your bubble but..." haha:p:D

4. Mikey B thread starter macrumors 65816

Mikey B

Not too worried about the bubble bursting yet but we'll see. It's always taken a combination of being on the right message plan, having AT&T provision your account for mms, and having the right settings on the iPhone. It's seeming like the latest .ipcc has the proper settings built in for once. But, there's always the trusty app Plist Editor to muck with the file if need be.