I hate to do this to you guys, but yet another MBP update thread

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by chewbacca390, Feb 19, 2008.

1. chewbacca390 macrumors member

Okay, so I know there are a TON of these threads already...mostly made by noobs (like myself). Anyhow...I was wondering if I could as a question.

Based on one of the articles on the front page, is it safe to assume MBP updates by the end of June?

Next Mobile Intel Processors and Platform (Montevina) Due in June 2008

It said June 3rd to 7th...and the bottom of that posting said people were hinting at a MBP update in the 3rd quarter of this year. I am going to be a freshman in college starting August/September 2008 - I am safe to wait to get a new MBP before then, more or less? Everything seems to be hinting at right around that time...

Anyway, let me know what you guys think. Sorry for spamming yet another noob-update topic :p

Thanks,
    chewbacca

2. tip macrumors 6502

tip

If you knew this was more clutter, why not just reply to an existing thread, rather than create a new one?

And to answer your question: It's anyone's guess - there's discussion on this in the EXISTING THREADS ALREADY. Use search, please.

3. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

yes, we should have an update by the end of june, the MBP will be over a year old by then

4. chewbacca390 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks you squeeks....

And tips, I read all of the threads on the first page regarding the MBP updates. None of them mentioned the article on the front page. I figured anything off the front page was too old. Sorry for using logic

5. Mr Maui macrumors 65816

Mr Maui

At least there is an admission of the "noob status", but it still appears there is a need to feel important with a new thread, albeit useless (this could have been added to ANY of the existing threads on the matter).

Thanks tips. I agree completely!

Why not respond within the thread in question.