I have a BNIB Vaja Iphone 6 case that I ordered mistakenly.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by enzo thecat, Oct 18, 2014.

1. enzo thecat, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2014

enzo thecat macrumors 6502

enzo thecat

I accidentally ordered the wrong size case. I tried canceling the order a couple days later and they responded to me immediately. But they told me their cancellation policy was 24 hours. So it was all my fault and i'm dealing with the consequences. I reordered the correct size once i learned my mistake. I have 2 grips coming and a wallet agenda too.

2. Good User Name macrumors regular

There's no returns with that vendor?

3. enzo thecat thread starter macrumors 6502

enzo thecat

Nope. And I just read the MR Rules. i should have posted this in the Marketplace section. So I am going to edit my listing to just tell my experience.

Where is the Marketplace here on MR???

4. Jazper macrumors 6502a

You could return it still.

5. enzo thecat thread starter macrumors 6502

enzo thecat

Their return policy doesnt include a mistake on my part. But you did give me an idea and that was to open it and check it for defects. They fulfilled their obligation and delivered me a wonderful masterpiece. It does meet and even exceed my expectations. Now I can't wait to get the correct one. But this was my fault. I'll have to think about this. Do you think it would be ethical to return it?

6. Jazper macrumors 6502a

Who cares about ethical when they won't let you return it for a mistake, most companies wouldn't hesitate to let you return it. I wouldn't open it, say that you are not happy with it and return it - if they question anything point them towards their return policy on their website, it's pretty unlikely that they'd ship it back to you after you return it too.

7. Smithwicks macrumors 6502

Does your credit card have return protection?

8. enzo thecat thread starter macrumors 6502

enzo thecat

Yes I do. This is only $112. I'm not gonna hassle my CC for this. Gotta pick your battels

----------

Where did you get the information you posted. I looked up their return policy and I saw this:

"Custom cases cannot be returned or exchanged. Only extraordinary circumstances may contemplate a custom case return and card refund, such as material or confection flaws or product misfunctioning under normal use. In all situations customer may be required a picture to be analyzed by Vaja Product Department, who will be in charge of approving and processing the corresponding RMA."

9. neile45 macrumors regular

it's because it's custom! Anytime you custom order something, there's no return. I would sell it on ebay, or find someone on here to buy from you, good luck!

10. enzo thecat thread starter macrumors 6502

enzo thecat

Exactly. Where is the Martketplace here on MR? According to the forum rules, that is the proper place to advertise things like this.

11. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

It's near the bottom of the main forum page. If you can't see it, you may not have enough posts yet--the requirement is something like 6 months as a member and 250 posts. (Anyone who knows otherwise please confirm, my info may be out of date.)

12. enzo thecat thread starter macrumors 6502

enzo thecat

You must be correct, becuase I can't see it. I have 168 posts.

13. 4583568 Suspended

Seems like a confection flaw could do the trick.

14. enzo thecat thread starter macrumors 6502

enzo thecat

Eh, Thanks everyone. I stuck it on ebay. Wish me luck!

15. rGiskard macrumors 68000

rGiskard

I must say, I normally don't care for swanky leather accoutrements, but that is a damn beautiful case.

16. enzo thecat thread starter macrumors 6502

enzo thecat