I have a complain about the iPhone 6+ & IOS 8.1

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Romy90210, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Romy90210 macrumors 6502

My complaint is that my iPhone 6+ seem to good to be truth.. The screen is amazing and the battery life is just wow.. As for IOS8.1, I'm still looking for a bug or glitch to complaint about... :mad::mad:

2. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

I feel exactly the same way about my iPhone 5. Well, except for iOS 7.1.2. If I could get iOS 6 back my iPhone 5 would be PERFECT again!

3. Romy90210 thread starter macrumors 6502

Well, i could make a thread complaning about something that only affects 1 or 2 persons out of ten millions iPhone 6 sold... Just nice to read something different for a change :p

4. powerstrokin macrumors 6502a

powerstrokin

So... you're complaining that you don't have any faults to complain about?

Holy ****ing ****. I've seen it all.

5. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

perfectiphoneGATE:eek:

6. brand macrumors 601

brand

If only there was a way to down vote posts such as this.

7. HenryDJP macrumors 603

I can certainly appreciate your thread. It's very refreshing. Glad you're enjoying it. I love my 6 Plus. Can't wait for 8.1 to make it to the street.

Seems as though some people here get upset when you say something positive about your experience with the iPhone 6 Plus and fully entertain when someone has a rant filled with negativity over the iPhone 6 Plus.

Yesterday someone posted the YouTube video of the same guy who bent the iPhone 6 Plus. This time he bent the Note 4. Many of the posters here got all upset because someone posted that. When someone posts a bend thread here many people here entertain those threads and welcome them.

Moral of the story: There will always be Apple haters.

----------

The sarcasm glasses are the Oakley store. You should try on a pair.

8. powerstrokin macrumors 6502a

powerstrokin

Tone of voice does not travel via text. (I have a theory about this and why people break up all the time these days. Story for another time.)

Perhaps we should implement a new rule for the board (and the internet as a whole) if you're being sarcastic, use purple font. Then everyone will know without a doubt you're not being serious.

Barring that, we could just go back to the days before the internet... seems like it would make a lot of things actually EASIER in life.

9. HenryDJP macrumors 603

I understand your point about the sarcasm emoticons because many times I can't tell but in this case the OP was saying all great things about his iPhone and iOS 8.1, followed by mad faces. I'd like to think he was being sarcastic. :)

10. stasha macrumors 6502

because you dont like when people complain about how good iphone is? its not your food eh?

11. sjperformance macrumors 6502

sjperformance

I agree. I love my 6+. Battery life is amazing. Screen is Wow. No issues what so ever.