I have a iPod Touch on 4.0 and I have some problem and questions ???

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by IamMrMister007, Aug 8, 2010.

1. IamMrMister007 macrumors newbie

I am a foreigner living in Japan and I have a Jailbroken on Blackra1n iPod Touch 2G and yesterday I updated from 3.1.2 to 4.0. I restored and did a fresh JB on jailbreakme.com and it worked out the on the first try :) The first thing I saw was when I would turn off my iPod and then turn it on again that there was a strange line above the apple Logo. I then started to add things from Cydia that I had on 3.1.2 for example Winterboard, Mobile Theatre,dTunes,Terminal,CyDelete,Display Controller,Sbsettings etc. I noticed that Orbit was not free anymore :(. Does anyone know a free Orbit like app. I tried to add Circuitous but it always crashed every time I tried it. I also set up Backgrounder but that didn't really work either. Bosspaper wouldn't find pictures from my camera role. So my main question are with Circuitous and the set up and Bosspaper. I also had MxTube when I was on 3.1.2 but I tried to add it on 4.0 and it wouldn't work. I really miss it. Does anyone know something like MxTube for free. I also tried to get the app Dragon Dictation from Installous but it wouldn't work on my iPod. Again I live in Japan and that free app in not in the Japanese Appstore. If anyone could please help me about that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

2. ImAwesome macrumors newbie

ImAwesome

Yeah there's another topic about this somewhere, it's nothing, just ignore it. It's on everybody else's too.