All iPads I have a pretty useful answer to nearly every minor issue thread being posted now

Discussion in 'iPad' started by zacheryjensen, Oct 23, 2014.

1. zacheryjensen macrumors 6502a

zacheryjensen

It's a reminder that we are all incredibly predictable clichés. Sorry. This is your proof, and it's well over a decade old. In fact, it's very likely older than many people complaining of extremely minor problems with a brand new product or already asking about the next iPads expected next year!

So take a break from your temporary insanity to have a little chuckle at yourselves (and myself, not excusing myself from the hype train.)

2. Tubamajuba macrumors 68000

3. ninaco macrumors 6502

ninaco

The vibration is NOT a minor problem. Using the screen on a $700 tablet while listening to music should not be an unpleasant experience.

I love my Apple products! No real or imagined issues. But, Apple screwed up when it came to sound & the Air 2.

4. zacheryjensen thread starter macrumors 6502a

zacheryjensen

All products are a series of compromises. I seriously doubt they are not aware of how much it vibrates. I'm sure they just don't think it matters like the handful of complainers on the forums do. I know I won't care. I never do anything with audio of significant volume without using my headphones. Bluetooth for non-video. Wired for video. No tiny mobile device speaker can hold a candle to that. So frankly, I disagree and assert that it's actually a very minor issue.

I'll know for myself tomorrow, but, have little doubt that it won't impact my use of the device at all.

5. lulla01 macrumors 68020

lulla01

I agree, they are aware and the complaints do not outweigh the benefits, I honestly don't use my iPad for music through the speakers often.

6. addictzz macrumors 6502

Though the article is true in a way, some of the problems posted here are also real and not to be underestimated.

Some thoughts about the article:
    -I actually understand that "Ogg Vorbis" term and it creeps me out that I know.
    -Those who destroy new Apple products by bending extremely, putting into blender, hammering it down are all the lunatics. Those who disassemble and actually provides us with useful information on the internals are genius. Lunatic & genius have hairline breadth gap I know but they are definitely not the same.

7. Lucifer666 macrumors 6502a

Remember, this forum is a complainathon.

Venting is good. Where else are we to do it?

Here, other people listen and join in.