Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
Coookie for you. I couldn't sleep. I've been up since 7am yesterday. Quite tired!

Know the feeling i've been meaning to go to bed for a little while now but think this thread really shows I should after all, the milkman who lives next door left to do his rounds 1.45 hrs ago.

That sucks...at this point probably best to put on some dance music, drink lots of coffee and tell your co-workers you were out to late at a club.

If this turns into a more consistent problem, check out the insomnia thread here.

I've been pretty bad for the last 3 months, stupid 3rd year design project got me into the habit of being awake all the time. I know if i can get back into the habit of sleeping all will be well. Might go and get some sleeping pills to force the habit.

MalcolmJID

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 1, 2005
England
Know the feeling i've been meaning to go to bed for a little while now but think this thread really shows I should after all, the milkman who lives next door left to do his rounds 1.45 hrs ago.

Well, an eventful day follows.

Work, 7-12.
Find the other half in town at 2pm.
Home again to cook and clean (parents away on holiday)
Pick the other half up from work at about 6pm.
Then spend the night with her.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
Well, an eventful day follows.

Work, 7-12.
Find the other half in town at 2pm.
Home again to cook and clean (parents away on holiday)
Pick the other half up from work at about 6pm.
Then spend the night with her.

The only thing i have planned for tomorrow is watching the FA Cup final and making some food, revision should be in there but I will be way too tired.

I'm going to bed right now.

MalcolmJID

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 1, 2005
England
The only thing i have planned for tomorrow is watching the FA Cup final and making some food, revision should be in there but I will be way too tired.

I should also revise. I got given 18 pages of material to learn for the first set of interviews for a new job. Theres three phases of interviews/tests too.

Silly me!

MACDRIVE

macrumors 68000
Feb 17, 2006
Clovis, California
I for the life of me can't figure out what this thread is about. I see an attachment that the OP posted of a screen shot of a very strange desktop background with an X-Ray image of a bug in the middle.

Some of the other posters are talking about insomnia. :confused:

MalcolmJID

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 1, 2005
England
I for the life of me can't figure out what this thread is about. I see an attachment that the OP posted of a screen shot of a very strange desktop background with an X-Ray image of a bug in the middle.

Some of the other posters are talking about insomnia. :confused:

Look at the Stats on the desktop. Then look at the time....

MACDRIVE

macrumors 68000
Feb 17, 2006
Clovis, California
Here's my wallpaper. . . :p

DesktopScreenShot-3.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.