I have a question for anyone on that apple upgrade program

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by esf215, Sep 22, 2016.

1. esf215 macrumors member

How are you billed every month? Also does the charge appears at Apple or Citizen one? Third beside not having enough phones has anyone ran into any problems? like double billing etc?

2. chabig macrumors 68040

You'll get a automatic charge each month from Citizens One. I've never had a problem with it.

3. esf215 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks i was thinking about signing up and using my barclay credit card, but was hoping for the 3 points per dollar spent at apple.

4. chabig macrumors 68040

I see. The charge won't come from Apple so you won't get 3 points per dollar. But by all means use your Barclay's credit card and take whatever points you can get.

5. SisterBlue22 macrumors 6502

SisterBlue22

Yeah, you don't have the option of making manual payments...it has to be automatic payments. You have to use an actual credit card (not a debit card) at the time of sign up, but once your loan is established, you can set up your remaining auto payments to come from a debit card, bank account, etc. The charge shows as Citizens Loan.

6. appygirl82 macrumors 6502a

appygirl82

How do I change it to my debit card? Can it be done online or do I need to call?