i have a reserve on a white iphone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by indianboynyc, Aug 3, 2010.

1. indianboynyc macrumors regular

okay so june 24 i was at apple waiting on line for a reserved black iphone 4 and i asked someone who worked for apple if i can reserve a white iphone, the guy said to let him check if they can allow it, he told me yes and took my info, i got an emailing confirming my reserve...

i went to apple (few locations) and called and they said they dont know how i can have a reserve on the phone... well what i wanted to know was if anyone else has a reserve also and do u think theyll let me cancel my white reserve and give me a black 1?

Attached Files:

2. Turkeywrap macrumors regular

For the love of god dont cancel it.

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

"We'll talk soon."

Well thats a first, I've never seen that before.

4. Turkeywrap macrumors regular

The "We'll talk soon." i've seen plenty of times with iPhone reserves. But the iPhone 16GB: White is what i've never seen.

5. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

yeah, I just went back into my archived emails and noticed mine said the same thing (I obviously didn't notice it before), but the 16gb White does stand out.

6. indianboynyc thread starter macrumors regular

yeah its weird. i dont know a single person who knows anyone with a reserved white iphone

7. kclrk macrumors newbie

8. jaysfan2010 macrumors newbie

its amazing what photoshop or heck even paint can do :D

9. OGDaniel macrumors 6502a

OGDaniel

And why doesn't anyone believe him? A person who goes trough the trouble to "fake" this needs to find a hobby.

I believe you, dude. There's no reason why anyone shouldn't.

10. Turkeywrap macrumors regular

Yeah, tell us how that reserve turns out! Dont cancel it.

11. indianboynyc thread starter macrumors regular

for anyone who doesnt believe me, send me ur email add and ill fwd the email to u

12. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

The White iPhone. 4 isn't going to come out soon, from what I have been told by an AT&T rep.

13. acfusion29 macrumors 68040

acfusion29

they don't know anything.

14. Adisah macrumors regular

Well I hope that iPhone 4 comes through for you soon. I'm waiting for the white iPhone 4 as well.

I would speculate and say White iPhone 4 this month but that's just wishful thinking. Hopefully they got the problems worked out and are in production but no more info has been leaked lately. Something has to be going right if Apple Employees have them.

15. Robby C macrumors regular

Robby C

100% in agreement with you. Why is everyone so pessimistic... at least on these forums. If someone really finds the need to try to convince people they got a reserved white iPhone 4 when they really didn't and then go through the trouble of "Photoshopping" this image, then the world as we know it is coming to an end. Kidding, but seriously guys if he made it up and we believe him he wins. If he made it up and we think/find out he fabricated the story he doesn't care cause some people actually believed him, so he wins. If he's telling the truth and people believe him- we've got a story.

Just my $.02

16. indianboynyc thread starter macrumors regular

correct... if this board wasnt so big on the internet i would give my name so people can go to apple and check it out them self but f that..

anyway apple stores and on the phone have no idea how the employee was able to put a reserve for me and that they have no idea when the phone is even going to be coming out yet when they are going to be taking reserve. ive been trying to make a big deal with the store saying since ive been on reserve since june, can i get 1 without the line wait... lol

17. thizzinG macrumors member

So did you guys get it June 24th? LOL
    Not even July 24th.
    OR August 24th.

Dream on. :rolleyes: