Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jfisk87

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 28, 2009
finished my phone interview with my possible boss in Cupertino. I have a second interview that will be scheduled soon and i was wondering if there are any ex/current apple campus reps here that i could ask how their 2nd interviews went and what i should expect. Also if you could tell me what the job was like that'd be awesome :).

MacFreak2011

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2011
I just got hired as a Campus Rep. Since there isn't a local building you can go to for a second interview, you'll have to wait until someone is able to come into your area. Questions are basic, what kind of contacts do you have within the university, name a time when you had to make a difficult decision that others disagreed with, etc. I got mailed a neat offer packet with forms to sign, you'll have to take the I9 to a local Apple store and have the manager look over your documents and sign it, then you FedEx everything back to them. No word about training yet, but I googled Apple Campus Rep Training and found a facebook group that was flown to Cupertino for training. Since I was just hired, I too would like some information from any previous/current reps.

Cricketman

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2008
Hi

Current high school senior and very interested to be a campus rep next year in college. What are the perks? A quick google query said that they gave you a fully loaded MBP... is this true?

marcusjames

macrumors newbie
Jan 9, 2011
Hi there!
Congrats a lot! and all the best for second interview. My advice to you is start practicing for the interview, you grab knowledge about the different aspects of the company’s working.

jfisk87

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 28, 2009
awesome MacFreak 2011. I haven't heard from Apple yet about when the interview will be, my school is out in the middle of no where and we recently got hit by a bunch of snow storms so hopefully they will call me soon to figure out when to do it. Did you learn anymore information about the training?

LagFighter

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
I also was recently hired for this position, and like MacFreak2011, I got the same offer packet. Waiting to hear about everything in my online orientation which is scheduled for this Monday. I'll try to let everyone know what's going on with the job unless I'm asked under NDA not to come on these forums anymore.

Basically, if you don't hear from me by Tuesday, assume that Apple's restricting me from posting here.

auh

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2009
I'm curious to know how your 2nd interview went as I have one today! How was it different than the first one?

auh

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2009
nevermind, just finished my second phone interview. The Account Exec said he's got a lot of people to call and he'll call back the top 2 in a few weeks. I hope I'm one of those 2!

Ridel

macrumors newbie
Jun 20, 2011
Hello everyone.

I had the second interview for the Apple Campus Rep program too. they told me they would contact me as soon as they are made ​​their choice. My question is how long they communicated with you guys that have already been selected for the program?

In the first interview I had with them, they said would contact just with one person for the second interview, that's true or if I misunderstood? they called me that day at night to schedule the second interview. was the next day.

I hope you can help me with this doubt. Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.