Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CCov

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 12, 2014
Okay. Maybe not so serious. But a little upsetting. I'm addicted to clash of clans. I'm currently playing on my gs5. Is there any way on this earth to transfer my save to my 6+. I doubt its possible, but we put a man on the moon. Its worth a ask

RyanG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2007
Okay. Maybe not so serious. But a little upsetting. I'm addicted to clash of clans. I'm currently playing on my gs5. Is there any way on this earth to transfer my save to my 6+. I doubt its possible, but we put a man on the moon. Its worth a ask

no.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011

Yes it's possible, log into your facebook account on your GS5.

Or

When you open CoC on your GS5, go on settings and tap on "Link a device".

You should be asking this on supercell.net forums.

pragmatous

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2012
Link it to da facebooks - 42

CCov

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 12, 2014
Yes it's possible, log into your facebook account on your GS5.

Or

When you open CoC on your GS5, go on settings and tap on "Link a device".

You should be asking this on supercell.net forums.
Thank you. And I figured since everyone on here was going to be getting a 6 chances are a few played clash of clans. Its relevant to iPhone

nostresshere

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2010
Why is it so hard for some people to actually include useful information on the title?

Image if EVERY thread here had that same title?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.